A not-for-profit, college preparatory, independent school established in 1912, Montverde Academy encourages applicants to visit the Montverde Academy Job Board for current listings. *Please note: Submitting a partial or incomplete application will delay the application process.
Benefits of employment at Montverde Academy include:
- Competitive salary, medical, retirement and meals
- $22 million dollar facility on 125 acres adjacent to Lake Florence supported by a healthy endowment
- Safe, nurturing academic community with high standards of achievement and discipline within a family oriented atmosphere
- Professional development and continuing education support
- SACS accreditation since 1927
All candidates must complete an application for employment and be willing to submit to a background check and drug test prior to beginning work. To complete an application independent of a specific job listing you may download and complete this application form.